Kudos for Canines offers a selection of group classes to suit many of your training needs. Check out the listings below and click on the title for more information. Classes are held at 1201 Major St, Unit C, Normal.
Please take time to read our healthy dog and human policy.
Click Here for Family Dog Classes
- Baby Steps Class – Socialization and trust building for puppies below 17 weeks old
- Puppy Kindergarten – Build the skills into your puppy for the S.T.A.R. Puppy certificate (5-8 Month)
- Smells Like Puppy Teen Spirit – Obedience for unruly older puppies 9 thru 14mon
- Kudos U – Foundational level obedience for adult dogs, with an optional C.G.C Test
- Games – Train fun new skills each week, building your skill set from session to session.
- Therapy Dogs – Learn basic obedience and social manners and be given an opportunity to take the Alliance for Therapy Dog certification test.
- Reactive Dog Class – CLICK HERE!
Click Here for K9 Nose Work & Scent Based Classes
Take this great opportunity to enter your dog’s world, the world of scent. Click on the link above to find out more about our class offerings. We start with Intro to K9 Nose Work and no obedience is required. Dogs must be able to settle in a crate, or in their car, away from their owners.
Drop-In Performance & Conformation Classes
Kudos for Canines has a long history in a wide variety of dog sports. Obedience, Rally, Conformation, Agility, Nose Work, Tricks, and those are just a few of them! So we decided that Tuesdays would be our Drop-In Day! This gives teams an opportunity to train without committing to a six-week class. Click on the link above for more info on our schedule!
Sick Dog or Human Policy
Refund Policy for all classes: Cancelling 14 days prior to the first day of class you will receive a full refund, minus a $15 admin fee. Less than 14 days prior to the first day of class you will receive no refund. Requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All returned checks are subject to a $25 return fee.
7 thoughts on “Group Classes”
I’m afraid that I don’t teach puppy classes. However, I am able to do some in home pet training. If you’d like to schedule a session, please hit my Contact Us page and I’d be happy to discuss it further with you.
Lisa Paul CPDT-KA KPA-CTP
Kudos for Canines
Comments are closed.