Kudos for Canines offers a selection of group classes to suit many of your training needs. Check out the listings below and click on the title for more information. Classes are held at 1201 Major St, Unit C, Normal.
- Puppy Manners – Socialization for puppies below 17 weeks old
- Smells Like Puppy Teen Spirit – Obedience for unruly older puppies thru 14mon
- Gently Educated Dog – Foundational level obedience for adult dogs
- Canine Good Citizenship – Obedience for the adult dog targeted towards passing the CGC Test
- K9 Fitness – Make your dog the best version of itself
- Terrific Treibball – A fun sport training your dog to herd exercise balls
- All Tricked Out – Train your fun and useful dog tricks and earn AKC competition titles
- Rowdy Rover Class – CLICK HERE!
Take this great opportunity to enter your dog’s world, the world of scent. Click on the link above to find out more about our class offerings. We start with Intro to K9 Nose Work and no obedience is required. Dogs must be able to settle in a crate, or in their car, away from their owners.
Kudos for Canines has a long history in a wide variety of dog sports. Obedience, Rally, Conformation, Agility, Nose Work, Tricks, and those are just a few of them! So we decided that Tuesdays would be our Drop-In Day! This gives teams an opportunity to train without committing to a six-week class. Click on the link above for more info on our schedule!
Sick Dog or Human Policy
Refund Policy for all classes: Cancelling 14 days prior to the first day of class you will receive a full refund, minus a $15 admin fee. Less than 14 days prior to the first day of class you will receive no refund. Requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All returned checks are subject to a $25 return fee.