All dogs attending classes and private training at Kudos for Canines must be in good general health with no known communicable sickness, such as kennel cough or canine flu. Please be especially watchful if your dogs are professionally groomed, participate in play groups, day care or have recently been boarded. If your dog is injured or shows symptoms of illness, you should consult your Veterinarian prior to attending any classes or private training. Dog owners attending classes or private lessons should notify instructors as soon as possible if their pets become sick or have been exposed to other sick dogs.
COVID 19 Statement
As Kudos for Canines resumes classes, we have made a few changes, but we would like you to make a few changes too. Here’s some information on our classes and events.
- We have lots of hand sanitizer and hand soap.
- Masks are recommended for all.
- Please consider whether you need to touch something before touching it.
- If you are sick, please stay home. If you have a family member who is sick, please stay home. Contact us and we will work with you to try and schedule a make-up class or private.
- When you come in, please sit in a location away from the doors and maintain at least six feet of separation from other teams.
- Only one handler is allowed per dog, unless you need the assistance of a family member or friend.
- All chairs and high-touch areas will be disinfected before and after each class.
We are excited to begin getting back to what we love to do: helping you train your dogs to be your loving, well-mannered companions. We hope to see you soon!