All dogs attending classes and private training at Kudos for Canines must be in good general health with no known communicable sickness, such as kennel cough or canine flu. Please be especially watchful if your dogs are professionally groomed, participate in play groups, day care or have recently been boarded. If your dog is injured or shows symptoms of illness, you should consult your Veterinarian prior to attending any classes or private training. Dog owners attending classes or private lessons should notify instructors as soon as possible if their pets become sick or have been exposed to other sick dogs.
COVID 19 Statement – Updated 5/21/21
As Kudos for Canines continues classes, we have made a few changes, but we would like you to make a few changes too. Here’s some information on our classes and events.
- If you are NOT fully vaccinated you MUST wear a mask in the building.
- Please continue to practice social distancing inside the building, regardless of your personal vaccination status!
- If you are sick, please stay home. If you have a family member who is sick, please stay home. Contact us and we will work with you to try and schedule a make-up class or private.
- Please consider whether you need to touch something before touching it.
- Hand sanitizer is available, as well as single use disposable masks.
- All chairs and high-touch areas will be disinfected before and after each class.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.